Thursday, March 31, 2011

I want to clear up valley walker

I have a dear niece, named Emily Robertson. She lives in Germany with her GI hubby
and 2 children. When she heard of my illness, and diagnosis, she reminded my I was
a valley walker, and not a valley dweller. God gets us thru the valleys, but he
certainly doesn't intend me to wallow in the valley, hang out there, pitch a tent,
and wait to die. I have to keep walking thru this valley. With the help of him, or the
friends he's sent along my way, my family, whoever, I just have to keep valley walking.
So I wanted to clear up the name. Thank you, sweet Emily for the reminder. I needed it.
I love you, aunt becky

1 comment:

Emily said...

I just came across your blog. You are so very welcome. I am blessed to be used by God at any time. I have been needed to be reminded many times not to pitch my tent. You are amazing and God will use you to do amazing things still. Live everyday in his glory, and others won't be able to help but notice. Love you Aunt Becky!