Thursday, March 31, 2011

What a funny day

Today was a funny day. I was taken down to see if radiology was an option for
me. Still not sure if it is, but I am praying and hopeful. What made the day
funny, was there was a class on make up and skin care, I wanted to be at the
Class, but if I wasn't there, I didn't get the free stuff. All I managed to do
Before the class, was go get my first ever tattoos. Apparently, they are needed
For radiation. When they got done, I had to wait for transport to bring me back,
and if they would hurry, I would get the free stuff. I am discovering I am
getting impatient about some things, and sitting and waiting gets on my last nerve.
Finally, I told them I was dying, and didn't have time to wait, so let's get
this show on the road. Well, they hurried up then. Believe me, I don't feel bad about
Rushing things for the right reason. They got me to the class on time, I got the free
Goodies. One funny thing they gave me was mascara. Then they tell me my eyelashes will
fall out. Wonderif I could paint on bambi eyelashes. This could be a real adventure!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Granny! You got a tattoo? Is it a big Harley motorcycle across your butt?
-chelsea

Becky M. said...

I did get a tattoo, a couple in fact. That are shaped like a cross so they know where to shoot radiation in. They could have at least let me have my choice of design!