Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Update

I just don't know why I doubt God. He has proven Himself faithful over and over. A little over a month ago, the Doctor said 2 things had to happen before he would continue treatment. First, my brain cancer had to be gone. I got results, and it is completely gone. The next thing was my lungs and lymph nodes had to have shrunk. If both of these things didn't happen, all treatment would stop, and I would go on hospice. Went in this morning for my scan. By the time I saw Dr Konduri, he couldn't believe the report. He called the fellow that read the scan to make sure it was accurate. I told my friend, Debra, that my scan probably shows I'm dead, I just need to lay down. Finally, dr got off the phone to tell me most of my cancer is gone. What is left, has greatly shrunk. What an amazing Mighty Physician I serve. God is SO amazing. I can never understand why God loves me like He does. I am grateful beyond words. I never expected this good of a report. Now I know why doubting Thomas was called doubting. Just call me Doubting Becky. I am so excited, I am nearly at a loss for words, notice I said nearly. Today, I am grateful. Tired, but grateful. Chemo drains me, but I am grateful for the stuff. It has saved my life so far. Keep praying, and keep the faith. Becky

No comments: