Sunday, September 11, 2011

Great weekend

What a fun weekend. Saturday, our church was having a "love run". The money earned went to the benevolence fund. I wanted to walk it, but there way no way my dr would let me. With the progression of the Eaton-Lambert disease, it was probably a good thing. So I rode with one of the men in his handy dandy golf cart. So much fun. After the run, I went with Mandi, James, and kiddos in their busvan to eat lunch and do some shopping. I sat on the same seat as Brystol and Elleigh. Elleigh thought I was funny, and I thought Brystol was funny. It is amazing how many people and stuff can be packed in one vehicle. Got up and went to church this morning. Cheryl and I had gotten our pastor and youth pastor a couple of thank you gifts for all they have done for us. After we presented them with our gifts, pastor preached an awesome message, as always. Then after church, I signed up me and my cousin, Charlene, for a Womens retreat. I haven't been in years, and Charlene has never been. It is in her neck of the woods, so it should be fun. Just a weekend with God, each other, and 2 other people God puts us with. I am blessed. I am blessed with good friends, an awesome church, a family that loves me, and still finding ways to serve God. Most of all, I am being blessed with hair!! Now let's hope the radiation doesn't knock it back out. Becky

No comments: