Sunday, May 27, 2012

I feel my body beginning to shut down. I believe God is showing me this. Now, it is not a lack of faith. He has given me an extra 14 months. I just think God is preparing me and my daughters heart for this. My daughter, Mandi, has sat at my bed and while I dealing with severe brain swellins, and prayed. How difficult this must be for her. When my Mama was dying, I at least had my 2 brothers and my sister to lean on. I don't believe I will die tomorrow, or next week, or next month, but my body is still shutting down. I had planned to go to a nursing home when I got this bad, but James and Amanda won't hear of it. I am so blessed to have them. My other kids all live out of state. God has been so good to me. He has walked this journey with me and Mandi and James. I just feel so blessed. I am not afraid to die, I know that i know I will be in heaven with Jesus. I have many relatives in Heaven. I can hear my uncle Buck and Uncle Charlie telling their wild tales and I would believe every word. Until they started laughing. I am so naive. My parents are there my grandparents are there and I have about 11 grandbabies there. It will be great to rock and hold Seth, Ainsley, and Zachary..the others died before they were named. I love the Lord and all He has done. Still keep praying. I am. Today, I am not ready to go, but if God calls me home I am ready. So keep praying for me and Mandi and James. And did I mention they have 5 children? 3 under the age of 2. So pray for us all. Keep the faith. Becky

1 comment:

Laura said...

My Dear Southern Friend, Becky..... Please know that even though we have not met face to face, I love you dearly..... May I say something to you? .... When Our Lord calls you home, you will not be alone.... All of your loved ones that have gone before you will be at Heavens gate to greet you and will say to you "Welcome Home, Becky" Once inside the gates, there will be feast for your homecoming...You will feel whole again, no more pain. You will smell the sweetest smell you ever smelled in your life, the colors...Oh the colors will be so vibrant ... Our Lord will be there waiting for you with arms wide open and tell you Becky, that you have a done great job on earth proclaiming your love and faith in Him.....Do Not Be Afraid. Embrace for your homecoming... Your Legacy will go on though your children, your grandchildren and all of your family and friends. Your spirit will always be in the hearts of those that you have touched forever. My dear, dear friend ... "I Can Only Imagine".
Love,
Your northern friend,
Laura