Saturday, July 9, 2011

Our trip

I am leaving for a short trip away next week. I am loaded with drs appts Monday and Tuesday, then leave whenever the spirit moves Cheryl. I want to leave at 4am, Cheryl wants to leave at 10 am. Since she's driving, guess we better do 10. I am so ready for some time away. We are going to corpus to see uncle Freddie, and take Cheryl to padre island. Then on her birthday, we will go to Baffin bay and eat at Kings Inn with some school friends of mine. My life has sure changed in the last 4 months. It has just been turned upside down, and I don't know how to right it. In our lives, we are taught to do the right things, or at least how to make things right. I don't know how to change this back. I sure would if I could. Cancer is such a tiring disease. My fatigue level is thru the roof, and I just dont feel all that good. I just go from one dr to the next, and if I want to live, they are all necessary. I am grateful God sent me to the drs he did. I know having confidence in your drs is important. I am grateful God loves me. I was reading in 1 Peter 5:6 this morning. " so humble yourselves under the mighty power of God, and in his good time he will honor you. Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about what happens to you.". I love the mighty power of God, mighty power. Pretty cool, huh. He also cares about what happens to me? Now that is amazing! With all God has to deal with, it is amazing He cares about what happens to me. So, yep, I will keep serving my mighty God. I will keep praying, reading my Bible, studying, and going to church. So y'all keep praying for my health, safety on our trip, and maybe I can blast Cheryl out of bed so we can leave by 4. That one would take a direct word from God, cuz she's done said she ain't getting up sooner. Keep the faith. Beckt

No comments: