Thursday, May 26, 2011

Getting close

What a miracle! I am getting close to the end of my treatment, and my cancer. Isn't it odd, that in March, I was given a death sentence. But the God I serve, has decided it isn't time yet. It has been the hardest battle of my life. For those that have heard my testimony, I feel like I had to go thru all I have in my past to prepare me for this cancer battle. You cannot have cancer and be weak. Life is just hard with cancer. I am so grateful today. Now, I may be jumping the gun a bit. One more chemo round, then the PET scan just to make sure am cancer free. But I just believe I am. Now, if I can just get the Eaton-Lambert Syndrome under control, that would be a miracle. But I can work on one miracle at a time. I love the Lord. I love how he not only died for my sins, but my healing. I love how he still has that healing touch, and is not afraid to use it. I love that He cares about my life, my hopes in life, my desires in life, and all my dreams. I sure don't know why. I am so not worthy. I know Jesus made me worthy, and that is so awesome, but I don't deserve it. Today, I am grateful. I am grateful about everything, but most importantly, I am grateful for my second chance in life. I will not waste it. Not once. So tonight, I am just praising the Lord. I am just thanking the Lord, and worshiping His holy name. I am getting close, so close. And I cannot wait to get to the end and be done. Life is good once again. Just keep the faith, Becky

1 comment:

Leann Haggard said...

Praise God!!! That is wonderful news!!! We serve an awesome God!!!! Love you Becky!!!!!