Friday, May 20, 2011

Nothing much

I have waited all week for my blood transfusion to kick in and I would get this big burst of energy. But so far, it hasn't happened. I am still pooped and begin chemo again in 2 days. Makes me wonder just how long it takes to get over cancer treatment. I just thought I would move along a lot faster, but so far, no luck. But either way, I am glad to being close to done. Done is good. So I wait, and pray, and wonder when it will all be done. I am ready to have the PET scan and be told my cancer is gone. I am so grateful to God for all he has done. I am grateful for healing, and I am even grateful for my Eaton-Lambert disease, because without it, the cancer never would have been found. Now, my cousin, Charlene, can tell you the test for Eaton-Lambert is the most painful thing I have ever done. She was with me, praying, as I am squeezing her hand and, screaming my head off. She is praying, and I am screaming. If I would have been in the military, I would have told them anything and everything they wanted to know. I would have confessed to killing Kennedy. It was crazy. But today, I am grateful for it. Eaton-lambert saved my life. So, thank you, Lord. We don't always recognize blessings when they happen. I am going to get some sleep. I am tired. Just know tonight I am grateful. So grateful. We just need to keep the faith....Becky

No comments: