Monday, May 23, 2011

Thank you God, Mandi, and Ruby

Ok, it's a countdown of my chemo days. For now, I am looking at 5 more chemo treatments, then I'm done. After that, I move on to PET scan, and I am believing it to be cancer free. Last scan of my lungs and lymph nodes were clear, and I am believing God that they will remain so, along with my liver, heart, bones, and brain. That's what they will check before they can give me the "all clear". This is just amazing to me! In march, at the Lewisville hospital, the oncologist said there was nothing they could do, I was too eat up with cancer. Praise God for my daughter, Mandi, and my sister, Ruby. I would have just accepted what she said thinking she is the Dr. My daughter and my sister did not accept it, and got me moved to Baylor Cancer Center. Ruby and Mandi got me hooked up with the right Drs, and those Drs would not accept death as an answer. So believe me when I say I am grateful for the stubbornness of my sister and my daughter(now you know where my daughter gets her stubbornness). I am grateful to God for giving me more days, and I will not waste those days God has given me. What a mighty God I serve! I have gone from a death sentence, to a being cancer free terminal cancer. Weird, huh? Only God. To clarify, the type of cancer I have medically is terminal. So far, the Dr says I am clear. I will shout it from the rooftops after the PET scan. Then, I will see about going back to work part time. I am so ready. I miss Home Depot. Thank you, Mandi and Ruby, and Praise the Lord for all he has done. It is a miracle!

No comments: