Saturday, May 21, 2011

Well, what a day. It has actually been pretty uneventful, which is awesome for me. I have had way too many "events" lately, so uneventful is good. My dear friend, Theresa Turley, has asked me to post my testimony on my blog. I am giving it some thought, Theresa. Tonight, Cheryl and I snuck off and went to Joes Crab Shack and had an awesome supper. Crab, of course. But tonight, overall, I am feeling better. Still not real energetic, but at least not as bad as it was. I start chemo again on Monday. Tho I am grateful for it's lifesaving effects, I am not looking forward to the nausea, fatigue, gums sore and bleeding, and it taking all I can muster to get thru 3 days of that. But, just 2 more rounds of chemo, and I am done. Yippee!! I am so ready for church in the morning. I love pastor mikes sermons. I am just ready to hear what God needs me to hear. And I know I need to hear much. I love God. I love His love and mercy for me. I love his healing touch. I love that Jesus died for me. Yes, me. The one who least deserved it. I love that He has sent me to the right Drs, and right hospital. But most of all, I love how much He loves me. The lost sheep that He searched for. So, I serve an awesome God. I will always love and serve Him. No matter what. So tonight, I just keep on keeping on. Still trucking. Keeping the faith, Becky

No comments: