Monday, April 18, 2011

Another day, another dr

Today I saw the neurologist and she is awesome. She immediately was impressed with her. She knew all about eaton-lambert disease and how to treat it. She even took me off of 2 of my meds. She said since I was doing chemo, I didn't need them. She saw no problems with my arms or swallowing, the only issue she could see was my gait when I walked. The hope is that as the chemo shrinks the tumors, my I will restore somewhat to normal. So that was good. Came home, rested a bit, then cheryl and I went to bible study. So all in all, a good day. The thing that seems to bug me the most, is my hair is coming out by the handfuls. I knew it was coming, just not this soon. I think after my next chemo round, starting Monday, it will be gone. How very sad. Here's what I need prayer for. Radiation is not even a possibility if the chemo doesn't shrink the tumors enough. Pray the chemo will stink the tumors enough so i can have radiation.thanks for your prayers, becky

No comments: