Thursday, April 21, 2011

Just another simple day

Today, I am alive. I am breathing on my own. My dear friend, Donna Darnell brought the most awesome supper, complete with pie. Pie and cobbler is my favorite desserts. I so enjoyed my visit with Donna. I have worked with her for years, and when my work friends come around, we get to talk about many things. My home depot people have become my other family. So I am ever so glad when they come by. We talked about many things. My illness, home depot, my baldness, work, life, faith, and friendship. We talked about Easter coming up and what plans we both have for the holidays. So today, life was good. Life was normal. I like normal and good. I start my chemo again Monday morning, and will begin my next 3 day round of that ugly stuff. It makes me so sick, but if it is what it takes to save my life, I will do it. In the meantime, I will get ready for Dennis birthday party on Saturday, and Easter on Sunday, and just enjoy my weekend. Keep the faith, Becky

No comments: