Friday, April 15, 2011

What a difference a day makes

What a great day. Today, the day was gorgeous. Cheryl and I got out and ran a few errands. Went to home depot to price some things, got supper for the boys, then Cheryl and I went to stans where we caught up with many of my home depot family. What fun! We laughed, ate, hugged, and just had fun. for just a little while, even for a second, i got to forget I was
sick. All I was, was just part of my home depot family. My heart and soul needed it, and kinda
Rejuvenated me for whatever battles lay ahead. I cannot thank these people enough! You guys are so awesome, and I am so blessed to have you all as friends. Curtis came over today and fixed my pantry door, and put up the basketball goal for the boys. Thank you Curtis. Then Carlos came over to give me estimates on installing some ADA things. So all in all, what. Great day. And truly got lots of rest in between. I am kinda pooped now and about to go to bed, but I am so grateful for the friends God has given me, and that I felt great today and was able to visit with them. I am grateful for the new day God has given me, and the strength I seem to be building. This seems like a miracle. Maybe it is a miracle! Either way, aim blessed. Keep the faith, Becky

No comments: