Thursday, April 14, 2011

Today, it all worked

I was so entirely frustrated at the incompetence of other people, I was in tears last night. All I wanted was appt times for the chemo, shouldn't be hard. Nothing came together. By this morning, it all fell into place. My appt times were set, then iwas able to call American cancer society and get rides down for chemo, except one day. I called my friend debra and she
Said she could take me that day. The fun thing with going with friends is we can usually find some mischief to get in to. The girls at work has set a day and time on Friday so we can all get together and have some fun. We used to do that quite often, but we got where we slowed down. Glad the girls have started again. I am feeling in a much better mood than I was last night. Thank goodness. This new life I have stumbled into I have not liked. But I will go with it. I am so grateful for my family, my friends, my church family, and all the love and support I have been shown. It has truly made the journey easier. And I thank everyone that sits and listens to me blubber like a baby, crying my eyes out, and they tell me it's ok to cry, to be sad, or just plain scared. I love you all, thanks for listening. Becky

No comments: