Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Wow, what a difference a day makes!

Debra came to get me from the hospital yesterday, and that was the longest ordeal.
Not only did it take time to release me, but once we left, I was In no hurry. I
so enjoyed being outside I took it all in. We went to walmart to get my many
Medicines to keep me alive, and this took time. Debra then drove me to Justin
To see my daughter, son in law and 4 grandbabies. We ate supper with them, talked
Normal, as if nothing was too wrong. Then I took a tumble in the floor, but
It turned out ok, and life goes on. Debra got me home, where I was greated with
Squeezy hugs from my boys and Cheryl. Shouts about how happy they were to have
Me home, and me so thrilled to be here. When I walked into my back living
Room, my home depot family had bought me a bautiful, soft, cushy, comfy, recliner
So I can join the world of the living, and not be exiled to my room! Can you
Imagine? To be so loved, even by the ones you work with, that they look out
For your total well being. It is also my understanding Curtis has installed
A hand held shower head for my showering convenience, tho I admit, I have been
Too tired to go look at it yet. I can never thank you all enough. Never! I am
Just so blessed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you're home and have such a great support team. The members of your extended Tulsa family are all keeping you close in our prayers. ~Erica, Luke and Family

Amy said...

How sweet of the people that you work with! You are blessed. Keep resting and fighting and healing. <3