Sunday, April 3, 2011

Tomorrow is the big day!

Tomorrow is the big day I get to go home. I am so thrilled! I have been gone
such a very long time. Cheryl has done such a great job of keeping our little
family together, and holding down the fort. I truly couldnt have done it
without her. It's funny the things you take for granted. Like sleeping in
Your own bed, scrunching your own pillows, sitting on your patio, watching
flowers come up, or watching the garden you planted push it's way out of the
Dirt. I am grateful to have a tomorrow. I am anxious to go back to my church
and worship my Lord and Savior. I am ready to sing praises to him, even tho
they don't come out such a joyful noise. But God knows the voice he gave me,
so he can't quite blame me. And still thru all of this, I love my life.
God never never promised us an easy life, and yet I will praise Him until
my dying breath. As Christians, we want things easy. I have rarely found that
To be true. But I have typically found things humorous. Look at the duck billed
Platypus. This alone should show Gods sense of humor. so I am ready to get out
Of here. I am not sure how long it will take me and Debra to get there. I may
Just want to ride around a bit, look at the sights, breathe some fresh air, or
Look for bluebonnets. But at some point, I will make it home. Thanks for all
The prayers. Keep the faith. Becky

1 comment:

The Young's said...

On your journey to drive around, go look at the property just north of Frito Lay and on the Southwest side of JCPenny corporate offices. They both had a very large field full of bluebonnets!
Thinking of you and Sean will be over when he gets over his cough.
Love,
The Young's Sean, Krista & Brittin