Thursday, April 7, 2011

I'm better today

Today, I made my own coffee, and didn't land on the floor, not once. Not only does this helps me physically, but it truly helps my self esteem. So I'm not sure what happened yesterday, but it didn't happen today. Took the train to my drs appt yesterday, and tho the idea is great, I will not be able to do it. I just had a reg appt, and I was so worn out, I slept thru my company last night. I slept on the train coming home, or at least tried to sleep, but the
train jerked me around too much. So I will have to find people to drive me. Maybe just some
days when I feel adventurous, I can take the train for a reg appt. So, today is better. God
has truly provided. People (some that I've never met) are bringing me supper every night. This has been such a help. I cannot cook supper, Cheryl works nights and I want to make sure she
eats, and my boys dont know how to cook. So this has been awesome. Isn't it amazing how God
provides. The ladies from church told me yeaterday that this Saturday the men are having their
Mens Breakfast. They want the boys to come over and they will give them breakfast for them to
bring home. Isn't God good? He is still providing, and I know still will. I love the Lord
I love how he is still with me. God did not make me sick, I did that to myself by smoking
Since I was 16. I love smoking. Still do. So, I did this to myself. I do not blame God, and
If you care for me at all, don't you blame God either. Just keep praying for me. I am praying
for the miracle. I keep praying for the long life and to beat this thing. You keep praying
for that with me. But in the end, no matter the outcome, we will go out praising the Lord
Keep the faith, becky

No comments: