Saturday, April 2, 2011

My scripture for today

My scripture for today is found in Isiah 43:1. "Do not fear, for I have
Redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are mine". How awesome this is!
He knows my name and I am His. It is a funny thing that had occured before
I got cancer. I was sometimes too intimated to tell people about Christ,
and some places, like work, it was/is not politically correct. But now, it
doesn't much matter. I have never been a person to beat people over the head
with a Bible. My prayer was always that they could see Christ thru me. That
Is still my prayer. That thru my life and death, they can see and know the
Love of Christ Jesus. He never promised an easy life, but He has always walked
Me thru it. And he still will. I am now hooked up to my second round of
Chemo. Oh lord have mercy, it makes me feel sick! But no pain, no gain, right?
Maybe I can just lay here and go to sleep, and sleep thru all this. I will
Stop with this. I love the Lord. I am clinging to Him tightly. I know he knows
My name, and I am His. Keep praying, and keep the faith. Lve, becky

1 comment:

evangelica02 said...

Becky,

You are such an inspiration. You are an awesome example of someone praising God through the storm! I have been praying and will continue to pray for you. Love you, Melissa