Sunday, April 17, 2011

What a great day

Last night, we picked up Matt and Dennis brother for him to come stay the night. These boys were so happy to see one another, it warmed my heart. This morning, we all attended church
as a family. The service was awesome as usual. Then pastor mike and I talked about me giving my testimony next Sunday, on Easter Sunday. I am happy to do it. It gives me a way to serve
my Lord and Creator. I have a crazy story, but God has gotten my thru all of it. If anyone is interested in attending, please come. If you have a church home, please stay there. But if you do not have a church home, feel free to attend. I attend Lakeway Baptist Church on North Colony in the colony. Today, I am grateful for feeling well, for going to church with my church family. I am grateful for the meals being brought, and for good times with my friends. I am so very grateful for biological family, and the family God has put together under our roof. I have much to be grateful for, and believe me, I am counting every one. Keep the faith. Becky

No comments: