Sunday, April 3, 2011

What a Blessed Day

Just to remind people, this is my journey. You may or may not believe
All you read here, but I will always tell you the truth. As my cousin
Charlene can tell you, people come in about 5am and wake you up to take
Your blood pressure. Why it has to be at 5am is beyond me. I figure if
I'm not dead, check it later. But no, 5 am it must be. So this morning,
I was already awake. Waiting on them and working on getting over nausea.
This lady in scrubs came in, and I laughed. I told her I got the jump
On her today. She told me she came in for a different reason. She told
Me she normally works on another floor, but God sent her to talk to me
A minute. She said God told her that the devil keeps whispering in my
Ear, scaring me, sometimes doubting my healing. She held my hand and
Told me God told her I was healed. I would have to walk thru some deep
Dark places to get there, but He would go with me every step. He told
Her he has sent people to help me, and now was the time to loose my
Pride. She said God told her I struggled with pride my whole life
(which is true). She told me to cling tight to God and to my healing.
She told me as time goes by, my 10-15% chance of survival will go up.
When I asked her name, she said it was Angela. What a perfect
Name. Before she left, she told me not to be afraid. God was in this
Room and would remain here with me. So, what a blessed day. For those
Of you that read this and say, "aww, come on! How can that be true".
You can think that, but I am telling you what I know is true. I am
Now in that position I can say what I want and I am going to take
Advantage of it. I know it was true. I know it was a word from God,
And today, I know I was touched by God Himself. How very blessed I
Am. Keep the faith, love becky

1 comment:

Cheri said...

What a blessed day indeed!! What a great story of God at work in your life. Keep the faith. I am praying for complete healing and restoration. May the Lord continue to bless you today and give you strength and courage.
Cheri Stanwix